New York Sunshine x Dickies Sun Died in Texas T-Shirt
Having spent weeks installing their Dickies collab project in the Texas sun, the New York Sunshine Install Team knows first-hand how unforgiving it can be. You might say it feels like it could cook you alive. The New York Sunshine x Dickies Sun Died in Texas T-Shirt satirizes the sometimes-brutal Texas sun. Don't let the skeleton fool you: this shirt is as durable and heavyweight as they come. Founded by John "Sunshine" Margaritis, New York Sunshine teamed up with Dickies to prove the durability of our classic twill fabric through a custom stick-frame house wrapped in the very fabric used to make many of Dickies most iconic pieces. After letting it bake in the sun for the entire summer, the sun-dyed fabric was upcycled to create an exclusive collection. The experience also inspired a parallel New York Sunshine x Dickies collab collection, using classic Dickies silhouettes to communicate the streetwear brand's modern take on workwear.
- Relaxed fit
- Durable heavyweight construction
- Taped neck and shoulder seams won't unravel
- Front chest pocket with pencil division
- Dual woven yellow logo labels
- Install team screen printed graphic at back
- Small screen printed graphic at front
- 6.75 oz. Jersey, 100% Cotton
Ships in 1-2 weeks.